WXSIM 2018 Build 1.3

Hi Tom,

The latestshort.csv works perfect now (brilliant).

That leaves both the lastfire.csv and the latest.csv, the way they where always in non DST dateTime and the 23:00 and 23:30 for each day showing previous date.

I believe that many scripts by others use the latest.csv, however from memory I recall previous requests to do as you’ve done with the latestshort.csv was always rejected due to possibly breaking something in the core intitial code of wxsim.

In my personal opinion, if you could as you suggest, do the same with latest.csv and lastfire.csv then that would be amazing. Though other script writers would need to engage and confirm first.

I setup all new scripts last year (after DST End) and was hoping to find a way around the current issue with latest.csv prior to our DST Start (which occurred today), however due to being hospitalised and ill health I did not have time, which now results in all my new scripts (mySql based) not displaying correctly because of the date issue.

If it turned out that the proposed change could not be made to latest.csv and or lastfire.csv, would it be possible to add a few more fields to the latestshort.csv (Like SkyCov,FreezingLevel,SnowLevel,FFDI ,FWI ,Average ,WBGT) as that would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,