All data lost from pc and no back up, new installation

Further to the problems experienced with the latest windows update, my pc went into a continuous boot mode.
All data is on my server ie monthly updates etc,10 years worth! Any way of transferring this to my new installation.
Should have made several backups #-o

if you can access the hard drive then you can transfer the data . yes

clean install , only data past data I have is on my web site server host

If you have been sending data to Wundermap, your past data should be retrievable via Action, Import Log Files from Other Software.

Do you still have the old drive? If so you can likely recover the WD files. Get a simple USB drive adaptor, SATA or IDE to match the drive, and connect to a PC it as an extra drive. You should be able to read/copy the WD files.

Or if you have the whole PC with the old drive there are Linux options that will boot that PC from a CD/DVD/USB Flash drive and allow you to copy the files off the hard disk.

Unfortunately I 're installed windows as a new installation.
All data lost, I did use recuva programme to see if there was anything still on the pc but nothing is recoverable.
I have worked out that downloading the monthly data files from my web server back to the webfiles directory and uploading again shows on the website , just 120 files to transfer :slight_smile: so not too bad.

if you have WU data then you can import that into WD