Wind Speed Graph

Brian, came across this old post of yours (below). What you are describing here does not work properly if the Blocked In mode is used for the wind speed graphing. The max gust ( and other gusts) come and go as the graph updates every minute. So you will indeed see the max gust, but often you will have to wait for the next minutes update for it to reappear. Hopefully this can be fixed, as the blocked in mode does give a better overall look to the graph. Thanks.

with the latest 10.36u update
i recommend it

for graphing intervals greater than 6 hours, the correct max gust is now shown on the graph
(before, it was just plotting the max gust at that point in time…but there could have been higher gusts in between those plot points,…,…now WD checks for the max gust in between the plot points)

i think this is a good improvement, and something I have been wanting to do for a while now

(note, i still need to add this routine to the view, graph history)

Further to above post, the background graph colour underneath the blocked graph also turns black and if the pressure graph ends up there, eg strong winds and low pressure, the pressure line disappears.

you can change the colour of the pressure line and the background colour (and gradient colour)

Yes Brian, I am aware of that, but it doesn’t matter which colour you give it ( try bright orange) it still turns black underneath the blocked in graph. So, two issues with respect to the Blocked In mode, the individual gusts popping in and out as the chart updates, and the blackness beneath the graph. Thanks.

that will be just the way the graphing component behaves by the looks of it I suspect
you can set to lift the barometer line up