Windows 10 update 11/9/18

Significant problems with the update yesterday relating to windows 10.
It appears when WD calls for my logitech webcam it restarts my pc!
Uninstalled logitech drivers and re installed , same issue.
There was an update to avast also yesterday, but also uninstalled and same issue.
Rolled back to previous back up on windows 10 and now monitoring, at the moment it does seem ok.

web cam driver issues with a windows 10 update is not a bug that has anything to do with WD directly

Not sure if this is any help but when my PC updated to windows build 17134 ( some time ago) my Logitech webcam stopped working & it cashed the PC when I tried to open the webcam etc.I tried reinstalling drivers/Logitech software etc.but none of that worked. What I did in the end was to make it all work was, I had to go into the Privacy settings & turn on " allow apps to access your camera" this had some how got turned off in the update/upgrade to windows 17134, hope this will work for you.

teal.

What build of Windows? There is a new one today at about noon (ET). If you’re an Insider, you should bug it in feedback. They are looking for such issues.

Totally agree nothing to do with WD, it definately seems its a driver issue for my webcam logitech pro 9000.
Ran for 8 hours last night then crashed unable to preview, not sure what to do now?