greeting wrong

http://weather.scottsworld.info/index.html
Last update 2 ppm and the greeting still says it is early morning.

update: 2:00 PM 9/10/2018, next update: —
by Weather Display v10.37S b81
using a Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2 Plus Weather Station

NOAA warning:
Down Up Stop Top
)

AZZ544
There are no active watches, warnings or advisories

Early Morning mostly clear
Its Early Morning,mostly clear and it feels Danger Heat outside. The temperature has been rising for the last few hours. There is a Calm from the East north east

I just checked it now and the greeting looks ok for your local time

one thing I do notice your web page is the time at the top is the time of the person viewing the web page (i,e no local time)
also how often do you have WD parsing the custom tags and updating the actual index.html web page file?

The digital clock on the top is a java script, fairly sure it shows the time of the system viewing it, Have had it a long time so I may have forgot. The calendar underneath it is a separate script. I think everything wd updates on 10 minutes, the upload is 10 minutes I know for sure. Something was set to override once a minute, I think the clientraw file and was uploading every few minutes. I turned off the override and that stopped that issue.

The sun/moon , greeting issue cleared up the next day. Don’t know why, the lat/long setting under sun and moon still show 0 in front of the numbers, it was like that for several days after I reinstalled the full version. I didn’t change anything and have not messed with it since, because it seems to be working. The update tag started working when I turned off the internet switch off for a while and back on which cured my ftp problems and seems to have fixed most everything else.

The only issues I am having now is wd often becomes unresponsive when in the settings, if you wait a while it usually comes back. I have watch dog running. 5 day forecast I think is a problem with the formatting of the noaa file and wd can’t parse it.