Still alive , that I am

Being 71 isn’t as much fun as I thought it would be. New aches and pains. Got problems with my L5 vertebrae. I have to take an anti -inflammatory and go three times to the Spanish Inquisition known as physical therapy. they work my legs. oy vey.

The VP2 is working fine. I got a sensor that is reading zero - 24 inch deep soil sensor, but we have had so much rain it is going to take a while for the soil to dry out enough to see if it is truly zero or a wonky sensor. I did open the transmitter to check the board and three nasty looking spiders were pissed that I bothered them. I hoofed back into the house with a couple cans of compressed air, first can tried to blow them out, second can I inverted and froze their selves. The unit has a grommet that the wires go into the base of the transmitter. I probably need to get some of that epoxy again and just seal those areas up after a good cleaning out of critters.

One of the areas for people to check is that the wires going into a unit are not letting in critters and Charlotte can spin her web elsewhere.

Heard that if the Farmers Almanac is right , we will have a lot of snow out there. Probably this year I won’t venture out and loosen the wind unit or radiation shield as falling down at 71, I don’t bounce as well as I did at 61.

Anyway, good to do some reading and be in the background. Nope, no ants in the garden. the Squinnies, squirrels and rabbits seem to dominate

good to know you are still kicking
do you have a ‘get off my lawn’ t shirt yet ?

I have this one

1.jpg

and one more

IMG_0870.jpg