Errors in Clientraw.txt

Has anyone seen this before…

WD has advanced the fields in clientraw.txt by one and combined field 176 with 175. Also see that there are only suppose to be 177 fields. see attached image.

I have tried going back to the previous version and also a reboot with no success.

OK, shorty after posting this midnight rolled by and that has seemed to fix it! Still curious in what caused this?

that will happen if there is an extra space in the data where it should not have been
(a copy of the file at the time would have been good)

I have been getting errors in my clientraw.txt file and customclientraw.txt file for apparent temps.
Using Ver 10.37S79
Tom

I notice when in advanced setup when check show THSW index is when apparent temperature readings are high. Un check it and apparent temperature seems good.

@ Weatherbee
The apparent temperature is being uploaded in the clientraw.txt file as the fahrenheit value rather than celsius value has been around for awhile…
http://discourse.weather-watch.com/p/518225

Thanks Gus. That is the problem.
Tom

I missed seeing that other thread and have fixed this now in the latest .zip update 8O

Getting back to this thread:

I too have seen errors in clientraw.txt while building my own version of clientrawdescription.txt. I put it down to opening a file that is being regularly updated, as the problem doesn’t last long.

Next time I’ll post a copy.

For the past two days the error has been showing up. I don’t know exactly when but sometime mid day. I have attached a copy of the clientraw file.

It looks like the error/addition seems to be in field 164 “daily low hum” and it has no value. then it throws the data off by one the rest of the file(see attachment):

clientraw.txt (779 Bytes)

did you have an actual copy of the clientraw.txt file at the time that error was occuring?

Yes the clientraw file attached to previous message was at the time it happened. Also when it starts to error it stays that way until mid-nite reset.

I noticed that it has two spaces between some data (35 an 9):

33.82222 116.39722 0.0 35  9 0.0 5:07_AM 

that extra space is the likely problem
and only occurs if your daily low humidity is less than 10

use a new .zip update of WD to fix that

Just got the time to download the latest Zip and install. That fixed it as mentioned.

Also I wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks for the continued support and development of Weather Display. In a time when it seems that a number of weather related programs have stagnated it is always appreciated to see that you are still supporting WD on a regular basis!
thanks again! :smiley: :D/ :greenjumpers:

that bug was a bit hidden that is for sure, was only going to show up when someone got less than 10% hum (I never see that here myself ) :wink:

Not unusual for Phoenix.
Humidity
Current: 25 %
High: 93% @ 7:07 AM
Low: 13% @ 3:18 PM
Dew point: 52.8