data missing, help converting graph file

Hello,

Today I noticed half of my month of data is missing from my log file. The current month starts on day 11 in the log file, so I am missing the first 10 days. I checked my backup, and it is the same way. I looked at my graphs, and they seem correct for the entire month. So, I tried to convert the graph file to a log file, but I am still ending up with only half of the month.

I am trying to convert file month82018.inf. Is this correct?

I am using version 10.37S72

I would recommend checking your log file before doing any converts. http://www.stella-maris.org.uk/checklogs.php

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, the log file has been corrupted, but I need to know how to fix it or recreate it. My backup copy is the same way. My graphs appear to be correct and complete.

you can also convert the data file to log file
you could try that

I tried converting the data file to a log file, but I am not sure if I am converting the right one. I am trying to convert month82018.inf to a log file. Is this correct? When I do, the new log file is still corrupt, even though the graphs appear to be correct.

try
backup
then delete the logfile
then try converting the data file to logfile

if you have wunderground data, then you can also use that as a data import (if you did that then back up your data files (to use again after)) (and delete the logfile)

Using the wunderground data worked! Thank you so much for the help.