Uploading Current Condition Icon(?) to Awekas - Solved

When I click on one of the Manual Current Conditions Report buttons in the Awekas setup page in WD, I get the screenshot below, labelled manual upload, of my Awekas station page in my browser.

When I allow the automatic upload of data, all I ever see is the screenshot labelled automatic upload.

I download both the current metar (KELP.met) and the NOAA zone forcast txz418.txt. I can find both of those files in their correct places in the directories. So, how do I get the automatic upload to trigger that correct current condition icon on my Awekas station page?

The Awekas setup page says "To link a downloaded Metar, see that option under FTP setup, FTP download.

Under FTP Connections METAR/NOAA, I look on the METAR download page. Under the METAR download section, I think I have checked the correct boxes (see METAR Download Screenshot). What am I doing wrong? I don’t explicitly see a check box for using this metar for Awekas conditions.

Randy

Awekas Screenshot after manual upload.png

Awekas Screenshot after automatic upload.png

in the awekas setup, tick to use the metar, in the manual conditions

Ahh, I missed that button. Thank you.

Randy

Now the button is not “sticking”. It keeps going back to being unselected, and my current conditions don’t get uploaded. :dontknow:

Randy

set it in the settings
WDISPLAY.INI (when WD is not running)
[Weather wunderground url]
use metar awakeas=yes

Done. Seems to be working. I will follow it for a day or two before proclaiming success.

Randy

Success! :lol:

I am having a similar issue. I see the metar downloading into the metar folder in WD. I have “use metar” selected in awekas setup but it will not automatically upload to awekas although I can manually upload it. I tried changing in wdisplay.ini “use metar awakeas=yes”. I changed it to “no”, verified it went to unselected in awekas setup, changed it back to “yes” and see that it again displays “use metar” but no automatic upload. I must have something set wrong that I’m overlooking.