Data not logged under certain circumstances

This is probably not really a bug but it is quite annoying. After a regular update of WD (I copy all the files from the .zip), Windows asks me to confirm execution of each execution file. This is not a problem for weatherd.exe (I tick the box not to ask me anymore). But then I “forget” about the WD and go away. Soon after start up, several .exe files start up (ftp realtime client, ftp client, WU update, etc.). I got used to this and wait for them and tick them not to ask me anymore.
I have some alarm parameters set up (e.g. lightning, rain, wind). When a condition occurs, WD wants to send me an email with another (external) exe application. A window pops up and asks for my confirmation but I’m not there. So it stays there until I come back. It’s not an issue I don’t get an email but the real issue is the WD does not record any data during this wait time.
Is this possible to fix in some way? Could I mark the exe files I trust them in advance?
Thanks.

Executive is weatherdisplay.exe, not weatherd.exe

You should be pointing at Bill (or Satya), not Brian, this is Windows User Account Control (UAC) acting like your mom. Just google changing UAC settings for your version of windows

Thank you, niko. I’m not a Windows user since WinXP and didn’t know about these things. I’ll check it out and see.