Maximum Instruments Handheld Anenometer in Leather Case Model BTC

Made by Maximum Inc of New Bedford Mass is this self Powered (No Batteries Needed) Handheld Anenometer With Storage Case both in Excellent Condition. Retails brand new for $295.00. more info about it from the actual site: https://www.maximum-inc.com/4ce8eff2-e0a5-41d1-8a83-ef063ce2f996/weather-instruments-wind-detail.htm

Description:
The BTC hand held anemometer features Maximum’s unique folding 3-cup design. Cups collapse for easy storage, and the instrument comes with a custom carrying case.

To determine wind speed simply open the folded cups and hold the instrument in a wind current. Unlike fan type hand held anemometers that must be aimed precisely into the wind, our wind tunnel tested accuracy is not affected by its position. Wind direction is variable and this instrument records accurately from any direction.

BTC wind gauge registers wind speeds from 0-35 MPH or 0-70 MPH (also scaled 0-30 Knots and 0-60 Knots) with its jeweled meter movement. User selects high or low range with a button.

Cup rotor is 5.88" in diameter when extended.

This unit is Used and I am asking $150.00 or best Offer. If Interested let me know. I can Only Ship within USA Only.