B80 logger problem

b80 8/22 0106 failed to read any logger info on restarting WD. Went back to b80 8/21 2013 and all is well.

Thanks.

logger.jpg

there has been no change to that part of the code
you could try a reset of the data logger
did you really mean you are using a version from 2013

Nope - 2013 is the timestamp from your upload of that version. Will try a reset shortly (site loading problems due to NWS messing with the forecasts again - I’m not the only one).

Thanks.

where are you seeing 2013 exactly?

The 2013 was covered over by the 0106 download of 8/22. You can see a 2309 in the .zip which was not what I downloaded.

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 22.34.13.jpg

2309 ?
do you mean the time 23:09?

Yes.

I just put up the current 8/22 2051 and it’s working fine.

Thanks.

there has been no change to the code that handles the davis history in any of the versions you are using

Hmm - you said that earlier. All I know is release #1 of b80 worked, #2 failed, and now #3 is working.

Thanks.

you can either believe me or not
I think you will find that if you tried the update that did not work, i.e tried it again, it would have been ok

Did not, and would not, say I didn’t believe you. All I have to see is the results on my end.

and I am saying you were too quick to jump to conclusions it was a change in WD that caused the problem
did you try that same version again when the problem arose or did you just simply go there is something wrong and blame that version and then use an older version (which then worked but the current version used again would most likely have worked again…i.e it might have just been a one off glitch)
this is not the first time you have done this