WS-1002 issues?

Hi people i am new on this forum so please excuse me if this issue has been raised before
i am running WD 10.37s79

1: wind speed… the console never matches what WD is reporting now i know the console only updates every 14 seconds but you would think at some point they would match i have been watching it for past few days and i have yet to see a match the difference varies from 1 mph upto about 6 mph both the console and WD are set in MPH. The wind direction and all other data match its just the wind speed for some reason.

2: i know WD has only just started supporting this station… i get data hangs where no data comes up on WD no flashing green light to say it is getting data the data quality stays green all the way through this just no updates from console… the network is more or less idle so its not a busy network problem… the hang lasts for about 5 minutes then just starts again.

Anyone any ideas?

Thank You

do you mean you are using the ambientweather.net system?
its not very clear

no WD is not displaying the same wind readings has the console… the console may say 6.0mph and WD says 4.3mph sorry i am new to this forum if i was not very clear

is this using the ambientweather.net?
its not very clear