Rain to date display error

Brian
attached is screen shot of Rain to Date for last 7 days and it is showing rain for 9/8 instead of 16/8 [second from top ]
have closed pgm and reopened it several times with same result. Looked at data file for both days and the data file shows correct data
with no corruption in file… Rainfall data for 9th is correct @ 19.2 mm and rainfall for 16th is Nil. ???

I’ve seen this happen when WD is shut down before rain reset time and started again after rain reset time.

As far as I can figure out this has not happened as pgm is run on a dedicated Intel NUC computer that runs 24/7, and is only pgm running.

the last 7 day rain data that you see there is stored separate (in the wdisplay.ini file ) to the data files

Brian
Still getting the incorrect display of weekly rain in “Rain to Date” window

I am not seeing that problem here myself
is WD running all the time?
is there any error under view, program event log?

WD is running on a dedicated NUC computer.
There is nothing in Program event file

AS yesterday was last day of month [ 30/9 ] I would assume that monthly total would still be displayed, and reset to zero [ if no rain] on 1/10.

WD 7  day.jpg

Hello
My month rain for September shows the same amount as August. 110.1 mm
This in NOAA report.
I corrected it to 48.3 as the sum of all days in September.
The NOOA report is OK again.

My server is running 24/7 with latest WD update.
/Bj

@bduren: Check here for a possible solution to your problem.

Thank you.

At end of September I was already running version 37S81 and this test.zip is not in there maybe.
I will try and the result will come in November.

I can add that I corrected the amout in “Rain To Date” yesterday and after i updated NOAA reports it was OK.
Until today.
Same August amount in September NOAA but still correct amount in “Rain To Date”

Brian
Do not know what is happening with this program, but problems appear to be getting worse

7 day rainfall to 14th 10.jpg

I have just checked mine and the lat 7 days rain totals are correct
is there any error under view, program event log?

Brian
No error messages at all

are you using the latest version update?
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip

Brian
Was using the “current” software as per web site … [ build 81] now have replaced WD .exe with your link download and top of screen now tells me it is Ver: 10.37S82
Attached is 7 day rain screen after “update” and date/ days are still not correct … [ no error log info]
cheers

7 day rain update.jpg

Using the 10/30 V82 WD, yesterday my Davis reported 1.40" of rain.

This morning, WD shows 0.00" of rain yesterday, however storm rain and month rain is correct at 1.40".

How do i fix rain yesterday?

I have not seen a problem with yesterday rain myself
but you can set the needed yesterday rain total under control panel, offsets and initial rain

Brian
still got this problem with rainfall date / day in the 7 day rainfall window

Thanks, Brian. That straightened it out.

Brian