WD Webpage GIF File Issues

I have just updated WD to the latest version and I have a problem with the summary.gif and my dials.gif images. They are rendered with the information extending outside the gif file boundaries as shown in the attached file. I have tried to rectify this after reading all available forum posts and FAQ entries with no success. I have tried modifying the Large Screen setup selection (and restarting WD) with no effect. I have tried opening the summary image on the main screen and modifying the window size and closing the window. This changes the summary.gif image - it is larger vertically but the right side of the information is still truncated. This technique did allow the dials image to render all the dials but the resulting .gif file is too large in extent (both vertically and horizontally) and makes the site look strange. Neither of those windows is resizable so I cannot size them to be the right size.

I will continue to look for a solution.

Any help will be appreciated.

Earl…

summary.gif

which version were you using before?
you can customise the summary image
i.,e move objects around etc
via
setup, advanced/misc, main screen customisation
then go and view the summary image and use the mouse left and ctrl and mouse left and shift to move and resize
and resize the window etc
and then go back and save the changes

I was using version 10.37R Build 64 and the gif files were fine. I updated yesterday to the latest version available.

as noted in the history.txt file
http://weather-display.com/downloadfiles/history.txt
i have enabled auto screen size

you should be able to customise the summary image as noted above

That did it. I was not able to resize the summary image window but I was able to format it to work (see attached image).

Thanks for the help.

Earl…

summary (1).gif

I was able to resize the dials image window.

Earl…