Problems after update to build 77

I have updated to build 77 and now some of my data is flaky. The data for today (8/11/18) appears to be from a previous date. and I have no data for 8/9 or 8/10 in wxdetail pages and my high and low temp and rain, etc for today on my home page is from a previous day. I am using the Saratoga Template. It can be seen at scannorthcounty.net

It is also sending improper rain detail to my external sites - WU/CWOP/PWS and is missing data for August 9 and 10.

Any thoughts as to where to start in solving this issue? I have rebooted and restarted WD. Computer runs 24/7 and has not been off during this period.

What wx station you running there?

what version were you using before?
and yes, what weather station type?

Previous version - Build 61

Davis Weather Monitor II

All was fine, as far as I know with Build 61

there has been no change in regard to that station type
can you post some screen shot of what and where the problems you are is?

This is a little difficult to explain -

capture 1.jpg - At the time of this screen shot there was no rain from midnight until the time of capture and there was no rain yesterday. The .29 amount in yesterdays rain appears to be way back from August 8th (see capture 2.jpg)

Capture 2.jpg - There is no data for 8/9 after 2:29PM or 8/10 and the data for today 8/11 should be zero at the point of capturing the screen.

CWOP and PWS data stopped at 2:29PM on August 9 and did not start back up until 8:45AM today, which is most likely when I closed WD, rebooted the computer and restarted WD. Prior to shutting down WD, it appeared that the Temperture and wind info was current. I did notice prior to restarting WD, I was unable to refresh my Saratoga template with current data until restarting the software. At any rate the rain info .16 inches should not show on today’s date. For some reason, it got carried over from a previous day, which I believe to be 8/9/18.

This freeze in data may of happened when I upgraded, but do not remember the exact time I did that on 8/9/18.

I realize this is long and confusing and believe this happened one time prior to the upgrade and the data corrected itself a few days later. Will see what happens after midnight!

CWOP Data - Is at http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?call=FW0917!Westminster&last=72

PWS Data - Is at https://www.pwsweather.com/archivewx.php?id=kmawestm7&d=20180809&t=day

Capture 1.JPG

Capture 2.JPG