build 77, screen size

with build 77
if you have not customised the WD screen
then this version, the WD screen will auto resize as you make the WD window screen larger (i.e by dragging on the bottom right hand corner with the mouse)
or if you use set to maximise size, it will fill the whole screen, instead of seeing a big area of black

its something that has been lacking in WD

works here in testing anyway

i have applied this auto resize to the large screen and weather dials screen now too
(i.e so those fit your screen when you maximise them)

Awesome…I’m having to run my server at 1280x1024 because the screen doesn’t fit on a smaller resolution and my IPKVM doesnt support 1280x1024. I cant wait to try this out. Thanks for the update Brian :slight_smile:

I dragged the lower rh corner to the corner of the screen but I’m not seeing the active area of the WD window resize :? What did I miss?

Never mind, issue resolved, see below.

This?

I don’t believe so but something in the setup was affecting it :? I added a 2wd.txt for a fresh start and it works as described :smiley:

actually it was still trying to auto resize if you had customised the main screen
but a new .zip update should fix that

Don’t know what counts as “customisation”, but looks like a custom label for UV index?

Anyway, glad it’s fixed!

Love it…nice addition to WD Brian. Installed B78 and went to full screen…beautiful.

Right, I forgot to mention that, it is a very nice update :smiley:

I am glad people like it
it’s really something that has been missing from WD
I found a way to do what its doing now easily in the end :slight_smile:

Very nice!
Something I’ve always wanted.