Wrong rain for July after upgrading to 10.37S b75

I have build 66/67/ & 70 if that is any good to anyone.

teal.

More coffee, Brian!

Some more info, see upload.

many thanks.

teal.

rain fault-2-11-a.jpg

Brian:
Which version should we use?
Where can we get that?
Can we just install it on top of B82?

Been experiencing the same issue here also. Created quite the mess to fix up this time around.
If its needed I do have version 10.37S Builds 69, 70, and 73 in a dropbox folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3rhybpmuf65yhmj/AABJiqDPoZGtXTJ1p_60Yeswa?dl=0

I rolled back to build 73 for now. Just do the install over the current one, has always worked for me in the past with no issues.

Hi, as of today the rain problems have now seemed to be all OK, everything is showing the correct values now. Not sure why this is, I stopped the raindetail gif from updating & uploading to my site, but I did that before the end of the month, so not sure if that was the problem or not, if it was it has taken two days for it to work, keeping my fingers crossed that it will be OK next month.

teal.

PS. still using WD10.37 b81 + zip update see other post.

i have fixed the month change over previous month rain bug now 8O :wink: #-o
was 1 line of code
bug was introduced when I fixed an issue around the Australian 9am 1st day of month rain issue

fix is with build 83

Thanks, Brian. Your coffee bill must be huge. . .!

Thank you Brian for all the work on this.

Thanks for sorting it out, installed it this morning.

many thanks.

teal.

I was able to duplicate, fix, un fix just to make sure, fix, test to make sure, so I know I have found and fixed it this time (fingers and toes crossed)

and it worked (new month here!) :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: 8O

Worked here, too! Well done, Brian.

Working here too. Thanks, Brian!

I’ve updated WD today and Averages/Extremes shows a wrong amount of rain for the last month (november) though rain in every single day is right.
I’ve converted logfile (november) to datafile but no succes.

Also when executing Re recreate the last 31 days graph data a cut in main graph window is done.

I put attachments:

Hi, my rain is still not right see pictures, this happen last month but it sorted it self out on the 3th of the month , so I will wait & see.

using WD10.37S84 & W 10

teal.

dec rain.jpg

dec rain 2.jpg

My rain totals are still a bit wrong, it looks like WD it has added May’s total twice. I will leave it alone & wait for it to reset in the new year, & then keep a eye on it.

teal.

May?

Yes it looks like it year to date  should be 14.2 mm lees than what is being shown, & May had 14.2 mm of rain, also the first 22 days of May is missing/was in the "Averages\Extremes for day" on my site, if that makes sense.

teal.

you can set the correct needed year to date rain total
under
control panel, offsets and initial rain