Wrong rain for July after upgrading to 10.37S b75

try turning that off, as a test, for the month change over

Never heard of raindetail.gif so it ain't that for me. . .
so then not sure why you replying in this thread

this thread is only for people who have the specific problem that is outlined here

If you can be bothered to look back to replies #8 and #11 you will see that I do have the specific problem outlined here, and I have never created a raindetail.gif.

So I doubt if that’s the problem.

Any more questions?

I had a similar problem a few months ago, and maybe this is totally unrelated - turned out, after an WD updated in my weather trends rain history all the numbers were either not there or goofed up. Got help from someone on another forum, For some reason in Wd I had to go into the Control Panel, Internet File Creation & Uploads, I believe Setup Page #1, select Set for File #9 trends.gif — for some reason this file had stopped being created – so I had to have it created again – but I did not have to set anything to upload the file.

Worked for me, but again may be way off base.

I have now turned off the file update & upload for the raindetail.gif I will see what happens tomorrow.

teal.

I am now running B82, and the problem is still the same! Rain for October was set to the value for September, like the previous months!

The rain totals for this month are still not right, the best way to explain is with the uploads & looking at my site https://www.wilneyweather.co.uk/

teal

rain-3.jpg

rain-4.jpg

Me too.

best thing is to use an older version of WD where this is not a problem

until one day I might figure out what is going wrong and fix it

And is there someone who can provide an older version?
I think the B-79 was okay.

I think my problem started when I went from B74 (full install) to B79 (with .zip update), and runarbg says it was when he went to B75. . .

Not sure if this is help.

teal.

I have build 66/67/ & 70 if that is any good to anyone.

teal.

More coffee, Brian!

Some more info, see upload.

many thanks.

teal.

rain fault-2-11-a.jpg

Brian:
Which version should we use?
Where can we get that?
Can we just install it on top of B82?

Been experiencing the same issue here also. Created quite the mess to fix up this time around.
If its needed I do have version 10.37S Builds 69, 70, and 73 in a dropbox folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3rhybpmuf65yhmj/AABJiqDPoZGtXTJ1p_60Yeswa?dl=0

I rolled back to build 73 for now. Just do the install over the current one, has always worked for me in the past with no issues.

Hi, as of today the rain problems have now seemed to be all OK, everything is showing the correct values now. Not sure why this is, I stopped the raindetail gif from updating & uploading to my site, but I did that before the end of the month, so not sure if that was the problem or not, if it was it has taken two days for it to work, keeping my fingers crossed that it will be OK next month.

teal.

PS. still using WD10.37 b81 + zip update see other post.

i have fixed the month change over previous month rain bug now 8O :wink: #-o
was 1 line of code
bug was introduced when I fixed an issue around the Australian 9am 1st day of month rain issue

fix is with build 83

Thanks, Brian. Your coffee bill must be huge. . .!

Thank you Brian for all the work on this.