Wrong rain for July after upgrading to 10.37S b75

Me too (S79): total for August was shown same as total for July.

i am not sure why this occurs
I have seen it myself
but I have tried to duplicate in testing to see why/where

its not fun

I might have found the problem
try this update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip

Thanks, Brian. I didn’t instal the test.zip in time, so September rain came out the same as August. I’ll report next month!

Thank you.

At end of September I was already running version 37S81 and this test.zip is not in there maybe.
I will try and the result will come in November.

I can add that I corrected the amout in “Rain To Date” yesterday and after i updated NOAA reports it was OK.
Until today.
Same August amount in September NOAA but still correct amount in “Rain To Date”

Bj

I downloaded the file and if any thing it has gotten worse. Monthly rain being reported as daily

Today: 10.54 in. @ 9:58 AM
Current rain episode duration, minutes:0
Yesterday: 0.00 in.
Month: 10.54 in.
Year: 14.77 in.
Consecutative days with no rain: 0
Days with rain for the year: 16

Also reporting as daily high the yearly high. High: 110.5�F @ 3:27 PM

this test version is not related to your specific rain problems
do you have set to use the rain total from the davis console in WD?

the issue of the rain total for the month just gone in the av/ext reports for the 1st of the month being the month total from the month prior
still occured for me
it seems to be related to if you have set the raindetail.gif to be updated

I thought I had fixed it (and I had tested and it was OK)
I could make some more changes and you guys could test (I need to do that in the next few hours though)

or as a easy test for those affected turn off the creation on the raindetail.gif

Never heard of raindetail.gif so it ain’t that for me. . .

I’ll just check in the morning and let you know.

I do create & upload the raindetail Gif to my site, but I have always done this.

teal.

try turning that off, as a test, for the month change over

Never heard of raindetail.gif so it ain't that for me. . .
so then not sure why you replying in this thread

this thread is only for people who have the specific problem that is outlined here

If you can be bothered to look back to replies #8 and #11 you will see that I do have the specific problem outlined here, and I have never created a raindetail.gif.

So I doubt if that’s the problem.

Any more questions?

I had a similar problem a few months ago, and maybe this is totally unrelated - turned out, after an WD updated in my weather trends rain history all the numbers were either not there or goofed up. Got help from someone on another forum, For some reason in Wd I had to go into the Control Panel, Internet File Creation & Uploads, I believe Setup Page #1, select Set for File #9 trends.gif — for some reason this file had stopped being created – so I had to have it created again – but I did not have to set anything to upload the file.

Worked for me, but again may be way off base.

I have now turned off the file update & upload for the raindetail.gif I will see what happens tomorrow.

teal.

I am now running B82, and the problem is still the same! Rain for October was set to the value for September, like the previous months!

The rain totals for this month are still not right, the best way to explain is with the uploads & looking at my site https://www.wilneyweather.co.uk/

teal

rain-3.jpg

rain-4.jpg

Me too.

best thing is to use an older version of WD where this is not a problem

until one day I might figure out what is going wrong and fix it

And is there someone who can provide an older version?
I think the B-79 was okay.

I think my problem started when I went from B74 (full install) to B79 (with .zip update), and runarbg says it was when he went to B75. . .