Need older version of weather-display

Hi all

Were I can find older versions of weather display…?

Thanks

Nikolas

why?
how old?
what version are you using now?

http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/wdisplay32build81.exe

2…,3 years old if it is possible ?

some one else might have one
is there some reason why?

@npapadak

If you are interested I can offer from version 1037.R Build 295 to version 310 and 317 downloads.
I would also wonder what’s up there.

Sorry can’t offer old build but I too am curious as to why?

I have quite a lot but it would help to know what you looking for. For instance do you want an older build of the current 37S, or the older 37R version?

Thanks all.

I may be wrong…but i have tremendous issues ftping clientraw to my providers old and not supported unix server…
recently i am blocked from the ftp server and i have to reboot twice per day …maybe more …my router in order to get connect to the ftp server…

Since the provider ended long time ago that service…( every client had up to 100mb to that unixe server to store data or use it to create small internet pages)…they just keep the server alive for old users…but support is terrible…

So… maybe the recent updates in a away …sent wrong password to the server and i am blocked…or the unix server gets something that doesnt like and blocks my public ip.

note…when i am blocked …i cant ftp using any of my 3 devices…at home BUT i can ftp using my mobile 4g connection going through a diff router…

I need an old version to try …just to eliminate that option …also in my troubleshooting steps…

Nikolas

I would say your IP is blocked for one reason or another, other WD versions will not fix it, you need to refresh your IP address, normall this can be done using another router, just using another router can most of the time initiate a new IP adress, or you can ask your provider to inititate a new IP for you, normally you just ask your host (server) to remove the block though

i don’t know what to say… is not very convenient…to restart the router…all call the provider to do so…
I cant understand why I am blocked… ? I am using WD the last 12yrs…

Another issue …maybe related…?? the clientftp …stop working some times… and its closed also… the icon disappears and I have to restart again… on windows 10

Could be blocked due to too many connections (per set time) to the server, it could be that your internet had a drop out for what ever reason, or became slow cause of other usage and during that time WD ftp and clientraw couldnt uplad the data fast enough and it got backed up, then your internet came back on on picked up speed and all that were backed up, they all got sent at the same time and the servers firewall didnt like too many connections at any given time and thought it was malicious and it blocked your IP, its a common occurrence on servers that are quite strict, if you do not want to do the things i said then your are going to be stuck, if you cannot upload to the server then you are blocked, from that router, can you access the servers FTP using another ftp program such as cuteftp or flashfxp?

when I am blocked …then I am blocked from all devices, pcs and mobiles going through that router… other ftp programs also… BUT when I connect my mobile to 4g trhough another provider …then I am able to ftp… So I am pretty sure my public ip is blocked…

I am planning to re format ma notebook and re install the WD from the scratch… Do you remember from were I can find the S/N ?
The reason I am using old versions in because I am weather display live lover…and latest wd version gives me issues with WDL

http://www.hydraweather.gr
http://www.reaweather.gr

Before you do anything drastic have you looked at WD’s FTP log to see if there is an error message when you get disconnected? That’s ftplogfull.txt and you should find it where WD is installed.

Yeah, ya definitely blocked, just get in touch with support and ask them to unblock it, simplest way. You will need to speak to Brian (windy) re serial number, also, formating ya machine won’t fix it either. Some have offered older versions further up the thread …

My guess is that the host doesn’t understand live updating weather sites, and is interpreting the high level of ftp activity, with multiple concurrent sessions, as an attack. Not a WD issue.

That’s my thoughts on it too

I ever happened that wd stopped working to update avast.
In addition to the clientraw file, nothing worked on the web.
It took me a few days to figure out why it does not work.
No more kind of asshole program ever.

Hi All

The public IP is blocked because the ftp server , thinks its an attack and the blacklist the ip
Is any way to use SSL when we upload to the server ?

Nikolas

yes
WD FTP does support SFTP and FTPS