Midnight Wind Spike

I am noticing a wind spike at/near midnight on my console 24hr graph. It appears to match the daily high gust measurement. It does not show in the log file. S75, Vue, Win10. Does not happen everyday.

yeah, its when WD checks for the console daily max gust
but it seems to be picking up sometimes the day just prior
I have tried to make sure it is not trying to get it around the midnight time but I will re check my code

Ok, didn’t know you were aware…certainly not a serious bug…

i have made a change that will hopefully help, in the latest .zip update

Installed, will let you know if it happens again…

not fixed yet , as I had it happen again myself
but I do know what part of the code this is occuring with,so will work on this more and test more

Has this problem been solved? And I happen to do the same :roll:

make sure you are using the latest update

I have not had a spike since I installed the Aug 2nd zip file…

I tried to update to the latest build for the wind spike issue but i have a custom main screen and its all messed up, even using a backup ini it was still messed up

the latest update of WD has auto resize of the screen
but if you have customised the main screen then it should not try and do that
wait, I think its still trying to do that
so try a new .zip update, ready now

Thank you Brian, that sorted it :slight_smile:

Been awhile but it happened today…

Still see the spike in build 81. I doubt your actively working it but wanted to keep you updated just in case…

try another .zip update, ready now…

I am still on b78 when you 1st resolved this for me and its still ok for me, not seen a spike since then

Installed and monitoring…will let you know…thanks.

i have slept on it…done another update

what is happening is if the max gust during the day is higher than at night, then the time that occured is getting set wrong for the graph data

i.e its getting pegged as at midnight

I think I have a better handle on it now
latest .zip update

Ok, up and running latest and greatest…hopefully this takes care of it once and for all. Thanks for your great support Brian, always appreciated.

This update is looking good for me, as before I would see it 3-in-4 times and since update none.

Thanks for fixing this.