WD doesn't work offline

Hello there,
My Dad bought a weather station from Netatmo a few days ago and wants it to communicate with Weather Underground (www.wunderground.com). For this communication we use Weather Display and I have to adjust WD. When my computer is turned off, Weather Display doesn’t work and our weather station isn’t available on the Weather Underground map. Is this normal or do i have to change something in the settings of WD? I searched in the internet and watched videos but nothing helped.
Thank you in advance.

You may have to leave your computer on permanently as Wd needs to be running with an active internet connection to receive information from your station, process that data and then upload to Wunderground.

Steve.

http://www.llanelliweather.co.uk

Ps
Brian the developer of Weather Display may be able to suggest something.

Hi, further to Steve’s comment, if you can’t or don’t want to have your computer running constantly to allow WD to collect data then you could take a look at
Meteobridge

According to this post (from the US), Weather Underground doesn’t accept Netatmo data any more. . .

Thank you pricey and Martyn! My father and me have some ideas now how to solve our problem.

I heard about this fact, but Weather Underground accept the Data from our Netatmo station when my computer and Weather Display is online. Our weather station is shown on the Weather Underground map and e.g. on the map from our raining station fom Hunter Hydrawise. I can’t confirm it…