dailynoaareport*.htm and climatedataout*.html not being created

Weather-Display (10.37S-(b73)

In, finally, updating my website I realized that the above files haven’t created locally and, therefore, uploaded to my website. I’ve checked the Control Panel > Ftp Setup > Web Page Upload/Generation Times settings in Control Panel. Should be generated every 5 minutes. Pretty much every option is checked. What am I missing and can I generate all the missing files?

make sure you have ticked to upload the av/ext
in the upload times
and then under
view, av/ext
noaa reports/email reports/uploads
make sure the switch on there to upload the noaa report and dailynoaareport/climate report

Was missing the check mark in your first step. Second step was already setup. Waiting to see whether this was the only problem. This should take care of generating both dailynoaareport*.htm and climatedataout*.html files?

I did figure out how to create the missing historical versions of the files.

also make sure the main internet switch is on in the connections setup in the FTP setup :wink:

Yep, that’s already on. Thanks.

Just realized that the files are still not uploading automatically.

are they being created though?

Under CP/FTP InternetSetUp/Webfiles upload times and Av/Ext

Have you set up a remote directory by any chance and are your files uploading to that folder.
Mine did when I specified a remote directory for my 24hrgraphfiles.
You can tick/untick all sort of options there but I never got this working.
When ticking to upload to this remote directory av/ext were uploaded also even when unticked at the bottom I believe.

I have to ask sometime! how exactely this works.

Although I noticed some oddities in my data yesterday as displayed on my website, everything seems OK today. I’ll have to keep an eye on this.

does that mean its working now?

For now everything seems to be working correctly. I’ll watch it extra closely for another day or two.