WXSIM 2018 Released!

Hi Tom.

New version has been installed and is running fine.

I used the Output Menu #11 which creates the (not fire.csv) but a “latestfire.csv”, not had time to cross ref against my FWI-Calc Data as yet.
Question on the above, I normally have “Output Menu #3” selected, If I leave “Output Menu #11” selected for normal use in order to generate/update the “latestfire.csv”, will my normal “latest.csv” and other outputs like Plaintext.txt, Lastret.txt etc still contain same outputs as they would have when I had “Output Menu #3” selected.

I also noticed that “Lastret.txt” contains the “FIRE” Column, (which I assume is the Average FFDI/FWI), If “Output Menu #3” is selected, however as I do not use “Lastret.txt” I only use “Latest.csv” which does not contain the FIRE data, is there an intend to add this to “Latest.csv”. I suppose dependant on the answer to first question above, this is not an issue and I can use “latestfire.csv” as well as “Latest.csv”.

I also noticed “latestshort.csv” (which for some reason I have never used before), contains the following columns/fields :
The “TotPrcp” (same as in 'latest.csv" which we all mostly use in our WxSim Forecast Displays), though I am unsure what the “Precip” data is as I do not see it in any of the other Output Files we normally use.
I also can’t determine what it actually is, as it does not seem to correlate with “TotPrcp”.

I also agree with Steve’s suggestion (posted earlier); I too had to uncheck required output to use the FIRE Data.
6) One suggestion - can you increase the selection limit for ‘Other Data’ in WRET to something more than 15? With the addition of Fire Weather Index, I had to uncheck a box because I was previously maxed out.

Thanks again for all the great upgrades.

Kind Regards,