Rain and Weather Icon

How might I set it so that the Weather Icon on my main screen is showing rain when it’s raining? Every so often, it will, but switches back to just cloudy and sunny randomly. I couldn’t find any setting in the Rainfall setup.

If you have this setting it should work.

Yes, I have that set. The problem is, if the rain lightens up, the icon changes. I want it showing rain even if it’s just raining lightly.

It must be in the Thresholds tab. I have both check backs at 1 which is the lowest. The check back for rain stopped is 20.

So that could be the problem.
Set the rain threshold for 10 minutes and back the rain for 1 minute.
This system does not work for rain.
Also what version of WD?

OK. Set the two from 1 to 10 and the check back for rain from 20 to 1.
Running version 10.37573

I also checked “Use the icon from my weather station (if supported).” That might help. Running a 12 year old Davis Vantage Pro 2 Wireless station.

Indeed it has.

I did the test.
I set up manually in WD collision at 0.1 mm and the Moderate drizzle icon showed up.
Then I entered the 2 mm precipitation and the icon changed to Light rain.
So everything should work normally.

Back to wrong weather icon with when it should be rain. I’ve attached the screenshot. No changes in settings. Strange.

According to the picture, the rain was at dawn.
This will probably apply even in the event of a twilight.
It is quite possible that the icon will not appear at this time.
I’ll find out tomorrow night how it is.

This screenshot was at around 0730 this morning as it rained, yet all I see is an icon that signifies a sunrise. I would think when it’s raining, then the rain icon should show, no?

This field must be blank.
Will work .

Bez názvu.png

Here’s 2 screenshots of what I have. Again, as usual, it’s raining, as you can see, but the weather icon shows nothing of the like.

It is not good to check both fields.
Always one.
Use the box on the right.