Weather Display "NO DATA REPORTED SINCE (TIME) "

I operate a Davis Vantage Pro2 weather station with serial port, Windows 7 PC and I am registered to Weather Display. Every few days, the WD program top left corner displays a message instead of “my station with the time” it displays 'NO DATA SINCE (TIME)" and the Weather underground program is not responsive, it displays NO DATA. To reset the Weather Display program, I have to reboot the PC, close the WD program and restart the WD program. At this point, I have to go to the main form and click on OK of the Weather underground icon. This happens often, every few days. Also, the screen of my PC turns on by itself. I also use the Amateur radio APRS and to make sure it is not RF interference, I have shut down the radio for a week and the same situation occurs of the WD program displaying NO DATA since (time). From the computer control panel, the performance of the PC is set on High. There is no sleep mode as it is deactivated. How can I make this problem go away?

it sounds like you have WD set to start up showing the weather display live screen

yes?

there is a you tube video (link from the main WD web page ) to show how to set windows power settings (including usb)