Rainfall data from wx.html

OK, I’ve now tried this but haven’t quite succeeded.

My wxlocal.html file is simply a list of pipe (|) delimited custom tags. e.g.
%date%|%time%|%gstspd%|%dirlabel%|%maxgst%|…

There are over 200 tags in total and I’ve now added a few more custom tags to it so as to start adding some more rain data to my website.
This is uploaded to my server as wx.html at which point WD replaces the tags with the appropriate weather data. From here, the getraw.php file creates a useable array from the wx.html file so that I can address the individual data within the array.

This all seems to work, except for the fact that the new customtags that I’ve added today are appearing in the array as the custom tag name, rather than as actual data. I’ve created a very simple file to show me the data withint his array. You can see it here: https://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk/dbdriven/home/ws_array_places.php

As you can see, all of the data is there as expected, except for the last few items in the array which haven’t been converted to data but just show the tag name.

Any ideas as to what I’ve done wrong? I even added a duplicate %date% custom-tag to my wxlocal.html file which is also the first custom tag in the list. As you can see, at position [0] in the array this date comes out as expected, but at position [241] it is showing as the tag name rather than the actual date.

I’m sure there’s a simple explanation, I just can’t find it at the moment
Thanks,
Alan.