Problems with WDmysql

Over the years I have found that WDmysql has been a very reliable program. I am using version 10.7. However about 8 months ago we were moved onto fibre broadband with much increased download and upload speeds and WDmysql has failed occasionally. What happens is that it crashes in some way so that part of it remains in memory and the next time it is called, it fails. These failures almost invariably occur when the internet is busy, for example during recent world football cup matches. I have been in touch with my ISP (Plusnet) and they put my site under survaillance for at least a week and reported that my router had kept going all the time and there was one stoppage of the above type. I have used WDmysql in “debug” mode where one can watch what happens but invariably when I go to look at it that part of the display is frozen and there are no messages to view which might give a clue to what’s going on. So I have recently left the program in debug mode with the messages being viewed as they come in, and, of course it hasn’t failed during this time. Sooner or later I will get the error messages which might be helpful.
Are there any later versions of this program, or has anyone any ideas of what should be the cause and what can be done to prevent this happening?

Ralph1