Software for Oregon WMR200

Hi, I have just joined, so I hope this is the right place to post. I am an amateur astronomer and am using a Oregon WMR 200 weather station in the observatory. I have connected it via USB to my observatory pc(Win 10), and am wanting to install display software on the PC so I can access it remotely. I do not seem to be able to install the Oregon software from their website- the installation stalls. Can you advise how I can download and install the software, or recommend other software that will display the output from the WMR200?
Thanks and regards, Clyde

Yes, you’ve come to the right place, and I hope others will post too.

I gave up on Oregon software and installed Weather Display software. This will run out of the box, but you can spend a lot of time customising it: three years and I’m still learning!

I run WD on a dedicated machine 24/7, view a client display on my desktop during the day, and use TeamViewer for remote access. I upload data to my web site and to Weather Underground.

One word of caution: some users have trouble reading history data (stored in WMR200 console when not connected to the computer), others do not. No-one seems to know why.

Click on the words “Weather Display” at the top right of the forum page and have a look. You can download a trial version before you buy.