Apparent Temp value in clientraw.txt

Hi Brian;

The apparent temperature from my station is being uploaded in the clientraw.txt file as the fahrenheit value rather than celsius value.
eg. 91.7 rather than 29.3
This became real apparent on FreshWDL - FreshWDL
I have looked at several FreshWDL webpages and I cannot see where anyone else is having this clientraw.txt apparent temperature problem.
WD ver 10.37S bld 73 dated 3 July 2018 01:06:18 on Win10
Any idea what I got wrong?

Thanks,
Gus

ApparentTemp.gif

Hi
the apparent temp looks way off to me should be around the max value, what is the value on the main screen of WD

Realistic range shows on screen.
Problem is only in the clientraw.txt file where F value uploads rather than C value.
Station screen page - Halethorpe Weather-Watch - Station Screen

screenAppTemp.gif

I was able to get the apparent temperature to be properly uploaded with C values in the clientraw.txt file by not displaying the THSW index. The problem of fahrenheit value rather than celsius value in the clientraw.txt file appears to originate in all the possible swapping of what is displayed. :dontknow:
Thanks,
Gus

I see the same problem in WDL.

temp.jpg

I missed seeing this thread
fixed in the latest .zip update
sorry about that

I think this update did not work. [-X

try build 81 .zip update, ready now

Bld 81 looks good to me. Displaying the THSW index on the main screen is no longer affecting the apparent temperature values in the clientraw.txt file (locations 130, 136, 137).
Thanks,
Gus

you should also see a big speed increase in the 2nd part of the Davis history catch up with this version too

Yes, it seems to be all right.
But there is one little thing.
Note the picture what happens after the WD restart:
The minimum value falls to 0.0 C.

Apparent.png