View Menu, Program Debug Info, Window resize ability?

I’m looking at the data stream that is coming from my station, and use the View Menu, then select the Program Debug Info, which brings up a window with the data being sent from the station every second.

The problem is that the data string is too long to fit in the window, so I grabbed the window and stretched it way to the right, leaving a box within that window, and a scroll bar along the bottom. I can’t find a hot spot on that inner window to pull it to the right to expand it so I can see the whole message across the display, it seems stuck with a predefined size, and the scroll bar along the bottom.

If I pull the scroll bar to the right, I can see, briefly, the rest of the data string. But each second it resets and the string and the scroll bar both jump to the left most position again.

Is there a way to resize the display window and make it stick (as I said I cannot find a hot spot to grab and expand this window)?
Is there another way to see the whole string? Im getting cross eyed trying to pull the scroll bar to see the rightmost portion of the string and watch it jump back again!

Thanks for any tips. Dale
Running 10.37S72

what weather station type?
(i.e what raw info are you actually wanting to see (and why))

use the latest .zip update