Translating FreshWDL - Calling for your help!

Hello all,

After a lot of work on the back-end of FreshWDL, I am happy to say it is finally able to support other languages. :smiley:
The only thing is, I need your help to translate it!

If you have been wanting to display FreshWDL in your language (and I know a good few people have asked me for it) please send me an email (at: [email protected]). Translating the entire system shouldn’t take longer than 30 minutes of your time (and maybe a couple of added words every few months if you are keen). Obviously, once a language has been implemented once, anyone can use it in the future. :slight_smile:

The process requires no coding knowledge, it’s just a matter of translating a small selection of words and phrases.

As it stands, currently we just have English and Dutch, but let’s add some more to the list!

Thank you all so much,
-Yerren

P.S. I know a few of you in the community have offered to help with this in the past, and I’d email you all directly, but I am currently working remotely and don’t have my email contacts with me - so I can’t get in touch with you until the end of the week. So feel free just to email me again and we’ll get it sorted! :slight_smile: