Davis console error communication com port

After a windows update, no data was collected from the Davis console. I had a exclamation mark in the device manager. Then if I try to update driver Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge, I had this error: A service installation section in this INF is invalid. So I downloaded the driver update given on Silicon Labs website Silicon Labs Community

extracted at Silicon Labs Community
‘’‘’‘’
We’ve recently become aware of an issue with a new update to Windows 10 and our CP210x VCP “Universal” Driver for Windows 10, driver version v10.1.1. When attempting to install the driver, an error is given by Windows that states “A service installation section in this INF is invalid.” This occurs because Windows has changed drive INF requirements slightly, and our current driver’s INF file does not meet these requirements.

We currently are working to fix this issue, although due to testing and recertification requirements, we do not expect the fixed driver to be available until mid-June.

A work-around exists currently, but it involves manually editing the .INF file for the driver. This causes another issue - the driver is no longer signed in this case, so the driver must be forced to install, and Windows will show a warning that the driver is unsigned.

Firstly, the work-around is as follows:

Download the Windows 10 Universal driver from here: CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers - Silicon Labs

Now all is ok.

Previously discussed in this thread.