recreate old monthyear.htm and associated time stamped daily graphs?

I’m finally at the point where I’m able to start fixing long standing problems with my site. Yesterday’s fix of turning on the avg/ext uploads seems to have partially fixed my wxhistory.php problem. I now am showing data for this month (June2018.htm). I should have data back to 2015 but don’t have the associated files. Can I re-create them and then (probably manually) upload them?

I’m also missing the time stamped daily graphs other than yesterday’s (20180613.gif). I’m not too concerned about older versions of these, especially if I would have to recreate each one individually, but can it be done?

you can recreate past reports (av/ext ,noaa reports and graphs)
via the recreate , under view, av/ext

WD stopped creating the monthyear.htm files recently.

The ‘Update Whole Month Now’ button doesn’t create this file any more. I’m running WD on multiple computers all of which are on the latest version, 10.37S b113 and none of them are creating these files.

Sorry for the alarmist post. I found the June2020.htm file where it was supposed to be. Apparently I wasn’t patient enough to allow Windows10 Pro 64-bit to update the directory listings… :oops:

It’s working fine for me using build 113 (see here), so WD hasn’t universally stopped creating the files. :wink: