Testtags.php does not get created at all

Not a clue why. This isn’t my first rodeo in getting stuff setup, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

This is a new setup with the latest WD. I cannot get WD to create the testtags.php file. Everything is setup in the special file conversion (screen#2) with testtags.txt local and testtags.php remote. The clientraw files are updating but for the life of me, I have no idea why testtags.php is not getting created. Testtags.txt is located at the root of wdisplay.

I will say this… testtags was updating on 5/24 but for whatever reason quit and now WD won’t even attempt to create the file

Also Brian, I was going to try reinstalling WD but I screwed myself up I think. It no longer shows up as being registered, can I just re-enter the code that you sent when I first bought it?

One strange thing I noticed was that when I set the create times and click save, if I click on “create file now” the file create times disappear.

I am truly stumped on this.

OK… moved testtags.txt to the webfiles folder and testtags.php started getting created… BUT… I lost ALL of my past data. WTH?

This whole install has been a cluster f$%^.

And not just data, it lost my lat/lon setup, WU, etc. Everything wiped.

when you did the re install, what steps did you do?
to register , email me the new code shown

i exited everything, renamed the wdisplay folder to wdisplayold and reinstalled in a new wdisplay folder

that will be why you lost settings
you would have needed to have copied the wdisplay.ini file