How to turn off indoor temp display on main graph?

I’m getting cross eyed looking for the check box.

I have two instances of WD both being fed by similar outdoor stations (Vaisala WXTs) while tracking to see how the respond.

I’ve found all the settings including colors, to make the screens look identical, but despite there being no ‘indoor temperature’ sensor on the station, one instance has the Indoor Temperature showing right below the Dew Point Depression and Humidity in the upper left box, and the other one does not.

I know there must be a tick box somewhere to turn it on or off, but cannot seem to find it.

Can anyone recall what settings screen this is on? No big deal but I’d like them to look the same and to have the Indoor Temp at 32 F constantly isn’t pleasing either. I’m not talking about the plot of the temperature on the graphs, but on the numeric portion of the screen on the left.
Thanks for any help, my ophthomologist will be happy I didn’t go cross-eyed!
Dale

have you tried restarting WD?

Initially I thought you had the answer for me. I restarted and no indoor temp display, but then came back into the room a few hours later and it was back.

I now just downloaded10.37S72 and installed it.

Restarted, Indoor temp gone. Three minutes later it was back.

What is weird is that the other instance of WD (also updated) is running on the same computer, being fed by a similar station (a Vaisala WXT510 instead of a 520) and it never has and did not start to display the indoor temp. Weird.

Any thoughts or should I just let it be?

Thanks, Dale

best thing is to .zip and email me your settings files so I can test/check here
you might have set to show indoor temp/hum for the web table/screen shot maybe in the webfiles/web page setup

Brian:
I have not zipped and sent the setup info because I believe I have found the problem.
Your mention of Control Panel:Web Files:Web Files Setup #1 had the answer.

In the one instance that was behaving as expected, I had checked neither box of
a) Don’t show indoor temp/hum on web PAGE nor
b) Show indoor temp/hum on web TABLE

Since I wasn’t looking at the web page per se, but at the html generated as displayed on the screen of the local computer, I supposed that leaving the box “Show indoor temp/hum on web table” unchecked was all I needed to do.

I wasn’t worried about the web presentation, in that I wasn’t generating one or posting it so I thought.

Having gone back and UNCHECKED the box which says “Don’t show indoor temp/hum on web page” now removed it from the display on the local screen. Thank you.

It still seems like I should actually check that box so I don’t show the value, but since it works I’m guessing I just didn’t understand enabling a negative.

Thanks again. Wonderful. Dale

some of those settings go back 20 years when I was still learning about gui 8O

Thank you for this program. I’m still amazed at what it can do.

And thanks for the suggestions for me to try, and not have you take time to sort out a minor matter.