Saratoga template shows N/A icon for 'tropical storm conditions possible'

I am getting the NA icon for tropical storm conditions in the NWS forecast pages using the jpg icons.

Below is the forecast text for the periods affected and I am attaching the icon forecasts. All icons appear to be in the folder

Also link to page affected
http://wiregrasswxlive.com/wxforecast.php?z=11

Sunday Night
Tropical storm conditions possible. Showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Memorial Day

Tropical storm conditions possible. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then showers and thunderstorms between 7am and 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Monday Night

Tropical storm conditions possible. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Tuesday

Tropical storm conditions possible. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 70%.</blockquote>

Looks like the API is using a previously unknown icon named ‘tropical_storm’.

It has the same image as the known tropstorm-noh.png and ts_watch.png, both are in the icon sets and the ts_no_flagnn.jpg files in the templates.

I’ll see what has to be updated to add that icon spec to advforecast2.php JSON and DualImage.php

Ok, an easy fix in two scripts (both in tables).

In advforecast2.php V5.08 change

"night/ts_hurr_warn" => "ts_hur_flags|N|L|Night Tropical storm with hurricane warning in effect", // New NWS list
    'ts_warn' => 'tropstorm|Y|L|Tropical Storm Warning',

to

"night/ts_hurr_warn" => "ts_hur_flags|N|L|Night Tropical storm with hurricane warning in effect", // New NWS list
    'tropical_storm' => 'tropstorm-noh|Y|L|Tropical Storm Warning',
    'night/tropical_storm' => 'tropstorm-noh|Y|L|Tropical Storm Warning',
    'ts_warn' => 'tropstorm|Y|L|Tropical Storm Warning',

In DualImage.php change

'tropstorm-noh' => 'N|L|Tropical Storm old',

to

'tropstorm-noh' => 'Y|L|Tropical Storm',

then it should show up fine (like attached).

That fixed it! Works perfectly now Thanks 8)