Testtags.php problem

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /homepages/37/d151550221/htdocs/testtags.php on line 826

homepage of bwsrh.com doesn’t open, instead I get the above message.

does anyone have an idea what may be causing this…everything was fine this AM but after lunch this is what’s happening

Thanks

Normally this is an PHP parsing error such as an quote inside a field data or any invalid character.
Please rename the testtags.php to testtags.txt and post it here so we can take a look.
Wim

If you’re using the stock testtags.txt, line 825 and 826 are

$yrecordhighhumyear = '%yrecordhighhumyear%';
$yrecordlowhummonth = '%yrecordlowhummonth%';

Sounds like an incomplete FTP upload was done, or your testtags.txt template is corrupted.

Try a fresh copy (attached)

testtags.txt (47.2 KB)

Using bwsrh.com the last few lines of testtags.php are:

//  // Monthly High/low/avg Hometownzone Mod 
// You can ship this section if you do not plan 
// to use the Monthly.php script  
// 
$recordhightempjan = '64.6'; 
$recordlowtempjan 

As Ken already said: incomplete upload.
Cause: probably a problem with WD as the time is not updated also

$time =  '11:10 AM';    // current time 
$date =  '5/24/2018';    // current date 

You are not running the current standard version of testtags.txt, your lines 825-826 are different from Ken’s example.
Success, Wim

Thank You…what I found was the pc running WD got hung up on the win 10 major update…it’s now running as it should…
clientraw is uploading as it should…the web site is back up and running and all seems OK

testtag.txt Ken … I see testtag.php, not .txt do I need to rename the file u sent me to .php
and replace the one I currently have…little confused about this step…

Thank you for the help!

No, testtags.txt is the template file. When WD processes it and substitutes in the weather conditions variables, it creates testtags.php and uploads it.

You can see both in the c:\wdisplay\webfiles directory on your system.