WD won't load

Hi, I cannot seem to load WD. It just stops responding while trying to load see upload pictures, it will run 10.37R B81 OK. I was using 10.37S B71 & it was running fine until today, I have installed B72 but still it won’t load. I have the PC running 27/7, & today I turned on the monitor only to see that it had for some reason it had shut down & then tried to reload but it did not (see uploads), can only think that the PC rebooted & WD tried to restart ( I have delay start turned on ) .

many thanks .

teal.

23-05-18.jpg

23-05-18 b.jpg

the best thing is to .zip and email me your settings files
but if you use say a web cam image as the icon or similar then try deleting the latest web cam image

Hi Brian, all sorted now thanks, it would run OK on B81 but part of the main screen was missing the moon details, it was showing the WD logo instead of the moon details see upload. When I checked the file in the web file folder it was showing 0 Kb & windows would not open it, so I deleted it & WD is now working fine. So hopefully that is it, it has happen before, & normally just running B81 for 5/10 mins it all works again but not today, thanks for getting back to me, if you still want my setting just let me know. Hope this all makes sense.

many thanks.

teal.

would have been good to have a copy of that corrupt image file so can try and duplicate → fix here

Might be in the recycle bin…

I lied it was the tidegraph gif not the moon gif , i have uploaded it for you, looking at the other picture that I uploaded in my first post you can see that it stopped loading WD when it got to “loading graph from” that’s what made me look at the files.

many thanks.

teal.

do you have it where that tide graph is shown on the main screen do you mean? (like a custom image?)

Yes, it a custom image on the maim screen.Can also be seen on my web site.

teal.

in testing here, I did get an error with that image file
i.e
ERROR: Premature end of data Vcl.Imaging.GIFImg
when selecting to use that image
but that error does not show on restart of WD

this is for custom image #1
you do not say which custom image # you are using

Good morning, the tide graph is “custom image”, “custom image 2” is the moon details, “custom image 3” is the webcam image (just below the dials).

teal.