jpgwebcam.jpg upload being overwritten my wxlocal.html contents ??

I have my webcam running and want to get jpgwebcam.jpg uploaded to my website so I can use it in a web page.

1. It is not clear to me where in the WD configuration I go to to make this happen (although I have seen the correct file on my website once).

2. It may well be happening but getting over-written… The main issue is that when I copy jpgwebcam.jpg back down from my website (where it is being uploaded every minute), the content is the html content of my wxlocal.html file! How does this happen? wxlocal.html is uploading to the correct filename (wx.html) just fine - but somehow seems to get also uploaded to jpgwebcam.jpg as well.

any ideas?

see under control panel, ftp/internet setup, web cam upload
for the other problem, that can happen if you have 2 local or remote file names the same
and so things get out of sequence
you should see that happen in the ftplogfull.txt file

It is wx.html that is the problem. It appears 1st in the list of remote files, and also a 2nd time down near the end just prior to the web cam files - and is causing the filename mis-alignment.

I have it being created and uploaded via the Internet File Creation & Uploads page (File #22) - but I can’t find it anywhere else? I used to have this custom page setup through the “HTML Creator/Editor”. This is a function that seems to have disappeared in current WD versions - might there be a legacy entry in the registry or something ??

hmmm - something I changed not expecting it to make a difference obviously has - it’s fixed now! (I wonder what it was ??)

a bigger hammer? 8O

there’s been times I’ve been tempted ! :smiley:

Results can be seen at: http://members.iinet.net.au/~isteer/Weather_Camera.html