Main WEB page not updating all values

I have been tidying up my two websites and notice the FORM option value is not updating on the main web pages Nethbridge.html and WestClyne.html.

However the same values are being updated in week.htm on both sites, see examples below:

From html files:

Select averages/extreme month January 2017 February 2017 March 2017 January 2016 February 2016

From htm files:

Select averages/extreme month January 2018 February 2018 March 2018 April 2018 January 2017 February 2017 March 2017 April 2017 May 2017 June 2017 July 2017 August 2017 September 2017 October 2017 November 2017 December 2017 January 2016

If I edit the html file with the required values they are deleted on the next WD auto update.

I keep both sites the same so I have either altered some thing on both sites at the same date or the WD auto update is not working as it used to.

The resluting problem can be seen at www.monadh.com on both sites under “Detail”.
Select aveages/extreme month drop down box shows the not updating problem.
Use the link “Click here for a daily update ------” and same drop down box shows updating working.

Any help/ ideas would be appreciated :slight_smile: as I just cannot find a solution #-o

if you are using the web table type WD web page
which uses the datahtm files
then you can edit the datahtm2.txt file to add in those links
but you need to tick that you are controlling that
or just make sure those av/ext files actually exist in your WD web files local folder on your pc

Thanks Brian,

Updating datahtm2.txt has solved the problem. :oops:

Is there any way WD can add in the extra value each month or do I have to do it manually?

The av/ext files are being produced and uploaded to my WEB site ok.

Regards
Ray

WD should be doing it auto but as noted above, all the files need to be in the WD webfiles folder

All files are in the correct folder so will have to wait to see what happens on the change from April to May

this is the local WD folder on your pc
will only auto update if you do not have ticked, let me manage the datahtm2.txt file

Auto update now working - many thanks :smiley: :smiley: