wdconsole on a Pi and APRS

Heelo everyone out there.
I am testing wdconsole on a Raspberry pi with an old WX200 (WM918) Huger (Oregon) weather station. Although the syncing from the serial port is not the best I manage to get correct data at reasonable rates. I need the configuration to produce an APRS file like the one used by UI-View, Aprsx etc. In config.text I see no relevant tags, only in wdisplay.ini but the latter erased every time the program restarts. So where do I declare APRS info for the file?
Any suggestions, ideas are very much appreciated…

Regards
Manos SV1IW

are you meaning the wxnow.txt file?

Exactly Brian

Regards
Manos SV1IW

add to the config.txt
create wxnow.txt file=Y
then restart consolewd

Great Brian, thanks. As I understand there are many options in the config.txt file depending on various needs, is there a full version of it?
And could you please mail it to me at sv1iwraag.org? If it is not so much trouble.
By the way the issue with “serial resource unavailable” does not exist in the windows version. There syncing is fine, but not a desirable solution for me…
Regards
Manos SV1IW

the full version does come with the download
but particular setting was missing

the windows version uses a completly different com port driver

Brian how can I ftp the WXNOW.TXT along with the other files? File is generated but stays in consolewd folder.

Regards
Manos SV1IW

I would need to add option to FTP that file

Ok I understand, funny no others asked for it. I parse this file and feed two radio systems that speak on the air basic weather elements with female voice for those who listen every hour. Temp, wind speed and direction plus humidity. A nice feature for the local ham radio community…

Regards
Manos SV1IW