Data output issue using Raspberrypi v3 B+ and ConsoleWD issue 17.3

I do see the graph OK when I run WDPI with the data files you posted
it might be that I have a different version of the GDK library installed (maybe you could look into updating that?)

Hi
How do I update the GDK library?
FYI, I have already used the sudo apt-get update & sudo apt-get dist-upgrade commands
Are you using a using Raspberrypi v3 B+ as well?

Regard

its not a b+ model
but I doubt that makes a difference

I probably need to try and fix the underlying error (its not in my code though, which makes it harder)

Thank you, all noted

i have used a different graphing method
try a new update of consolewd (includes new wdpi exe file)

Hi
Thank you for the fix, as you can see from the attached its working now.

Regards

Chart test.docx (197 KB)

that is a blank document for me

Hi
Opened for me OK, however, have uploaded a Jeg.

that looks great
I might not have the scale correct yet though (yes/no?)

Hi
I would agree if you could work your magic on the scaling that word be good.

also I could now add option to show graphing interval (its currently 24 hour)

Good idea

have added that now to the latest consolewd update, ready now

Hi
Looking good, Using the same data set as I did in my previous post, I have attached three screen dumps SD1 the original scaling SD2 your new scaling and SD3 zoom mode.
My only comment is that it would be nice if you could zoom in and out over the full range of data available to me, ie if you could zoom between data content of SD1 full range and well as SD3.

Best regards

Test Data.zip (81.4 KB)

when you say zoom, I think you are meaning the graphing interval?

Hi
Probably, I drew a box around the area of interest on the graph and using your words the graphing interval increased.

using my words?
it looks like what you are doing is using the zoom function built into the graphing component
where you can use right mouse click and hold and drag to create a zoomable box area (when you let go)
what is SD1 and SD3?

Spot on :slight_smile:

what is SD1 or SD3?

Hi
As I said in my post of the 6 July, Using the same data set (see this posts attachment) I have attached three screen dumps SD1 was using your original scaling SD2 your new scaling and SD3 zoom mode. As you highlighted correctly in your previous post the reference I made to zoom mode is via the built-in the graphing component.

Feedback Test Data.zip (48.8 KB)