Question About Wind Direction Graph on Weather Display Main Screen

Hi everyone. I had a question about the Weather Display Main Screen Wind Direction Graph. I know the red pointer shows the current wind direction but what does the green pointer show and how is that green pointer direction calculated? I have included a screenshot of my WD Main screen. As always thanks for any help.

High
one is the average, the other is the current wind direction
(red is current, green is average)
what weather station type?

Hi Brian. If it makes any difference I have a Davis Vantage Pro2 Aspirated station with solar and uv sensors running the Weather Display 10.37S69 in Windows 10. Thanks for your help.

there is a setting also to have the average direction needle be a 10 minute average instead of a running average

Hi again. Where specifically is the setting located to make the green arrow the 10 minute average direction instead of a running average? Kudos.

actually I thought there was, but there is not
I could add that

Hi Brian. That would be a neat addition! Thanks again for all you do.

OK, i have added this option
to
control panel
units/other settings
windspeed/direction setup , Misc setup

in the latest .zip update

Hi,

Ive updated to the latest version of WD.
There are several issues regarding the 10min average winddirection arrow.

1. As soon as i check the “use 10 minute average for average wind direction dial” box, the green arrow is moving exactly with/behind the red arrow, not visable.

2. The check box mentioned above doesnt hold its check, as soon as i re-open the Window with this option, the checkbox is un-checked again.

Cheers,

Audi

[2. The check box mentioned above doesnt hold its check, as soon as i re-open the Window with this option, the checkbox is un-checked again.]

You are right! This also de case with me.

Jan

Hi. I had the same problems as the above posts after installing the zip update but thought perhaps I had installed the zip update wrong. Thanks.