Last Hour Rain / Snow fall

pennlake.us

Attached below is a partial screenshot of, I guess it would be the WD console.
My questions are about the Last Hour, first - where and how do I enter that number, second; can that be uploaded to the WX templates in some manner cause I see that people that are using the snow laser program ave the ability to do so in there graphs.

I will both here and in the WX forum, since it does cover two different places.

OK, so I see that Last Hour column must be rainfall, cause the snow must be melting and now it is registering as rain.

Let me ask a follow up question too, is there a way to drop the third #? For expample, if my Current Rain Rate is at 0.027, I’d like it to just display 0.02

Is there a setting for that in weather display?

Thanks!

-Ben

Hi Ben,

I’m not sure but in the control panel, then Station type and Settings, select station type, I have a Davis and it allows me to pick 0.1 in or 0.01 inches, but i think someplace else and perhaps I’m thinking of something else there is a setting somewhere, for 0.0, 0.00, and 0.000, but again that might be snow or something else.

Yah I have a Davis vantage pro plus II and it’s reporting 1.25 etc, it’s only on the rain rate it reports 1.253 etc. Everything else is good.

there is currently no option to set the rain rate to only 2 decimal places for inches
I have not had a request for that before