Displaying Cloud base and sun / moon information

How do I get Cloud base and sun / moon information to display on screen …??
have looked at all setup settings / control panel settings and can not find any thing to do so …
I am using current version of WD on windows 10 …

you can add extra information like that by using custom tags
i.e via the main screen customisation, under setup,advanced/misc
I do have a you tube video

Thanks Brian…

Watched your you tube video, and had trouble getting to the Tag file, as your video shows an icon at bottom of your screen…
Had to find file in directory… [ Maybe next program update this could be button on page].

Also … How do you change text size / colour of custom tags in section of setup screen under “Custom Labels and Custom Tags”… [area with 18 “custom” options ] ???
… maybe another button option next update …

there is a tick box to use the data colour instead for the current condtions custom tags (instead of the title colour)

Brian
There are tick boxes as mentioned after the custom tags in current conditions options to change colour …but none in the custom label / tag option boxes below …
and first mentioned tick boxes do not change colour for second section labels / tags

cheers

…Forgot to ad also ability to change text size …

cheers

I only have that setting for that group of tags
you can change the text size by changing the data font size (which it is tied too)
(or the labels font size or colour for the other tags)

Changing Data Font size does not appear to work … changing the label font size / colour for other tags does, but still leaves the text font same as data font / size…
I am trying to separate colour / size on text in middle of screen …[attached file]