CenturyLink Email

I would write a cuss word here, but then Chris and Brian would be upset. CenturyLink keeps screwing with my email, either blocking my client from sending or receiving from my computer.
That lead to a many hour debate with various techies at their support site. One who let the cat out of the bag, that they were having issues with their web mail. The rest denied it and finally said it would be fine in24-48 hours. Which it did, only to stop again this weekend.

I went to the web mail for their stuff and I could read my mail there but not send any. So back to their support and no, I am not blocked and they have no idea why using their settings I can’t load it to apple mail or ms outlook like in the past.

Soooo I am slowly trying to change email address to my gmail account which I have no problems getting. Originally I used gmail because my school used it for just about everything, and they were apple no less. The apple works fine.

Just frustrated and had to vent. Going to rain tonight, the ground is finally thawed out , went out and made sure the downspout extensions were cleaned out and pointing away from the foundation. The rain cone is clean of crud so I am ready to go.

The VP2 is working fine. I am going to need to swap out the FARS batteries someday, the thing has stopped working and I have a spare fan in the closet. No need while it is this weather.