Which weather station

I have had it with Acurite stations. Can’t even get the barometer to read accurately. I am thinking about this one. I can’t afford the Davis weather station. Ambient Weather WS-2902 10-in-1 Wi-Fi Professional Weather Station with Internet Monitoring, Compatible with Alexa. Anyone have one? How is it. Seems to be a good one for what it has. Reviews seem to be good but i wonder if anyone here has one or knows about it. Don’t want to get into another pile of trash again. My old station is heading for the trash can. there support sucks and so does there products!

I must admit that the barometer learning system acurite use seems like a hit and miss way

I’ve been looking at the WeatherFlow Station. Been delays, but from reading the feedback at the Indiegogo site, looks like full production units (Air, Sky and Hub) will be shipping in April. The delays have been pretty lengthy, but looks like for the cost, its well worth it. Looks like they (Weatherflow) has taken the SpaceX approach, it might take a while and inventing a “new wheel” takes time, but if you learn from early design mistakes and keep improving the design till it works well, thats the way to go vs. rush to release a product and have it fail. SpaceX’s Falcon Heavy was 5 years overdue but worth it in the end.

I do recommend the new WeatherFlow stations :slight_smile:

I’ve one on order, scheduled delivery next month. I’m bursting with curiosity about how well wind, rain etc. compares with Davis/Aercus etc. I anticipate little difference with temp/hum/solar etc. I only hope I’ll be able to set it up :? :?

I have had mine up a month now. Difference of night and day with the ws-2902. Love it!!