Problems uploading

Hi
Win 7 V1037s66
Datahtm1.txt is refreshing but not uploading to the server. Also files selected by FTP & connections will upload on test but cause a server timeout on routine uploads.
For information I also had problems with google chrome going to the cache site rather than a fresh download. I found the answer was to go to MORE TOOLS - DEVELOPER TOOLS - NETWORK and tick DISABLE CACHE, Might help somebody !
Regards
Alan

are you using the customise internet and file creation setup?
you can select to upload the web table (file #1)
which datahtm1.txt is used to create the html file name (as determined by the station file name as set in the webfiles/web page setup

Thanks
I’m using the customise and file#1 is selected on - as I checked I noticed I have the create at +2 minutes and upload at +1 minute that could be the problem. The station file name is index. Still have problems with the ftp & comnections though not updating.
Alan

The time mix up has cured the upload of the datahtm1.txt data but the ‘own files’ selection is still not working for routine uploads - no selection of files show up in the ftp log or the ‘other’ log as they do if I do a test upload.
Alan

not sure what own files selection you are refering to?

Files selected by ftp & connection tab
Uploading \ACERSR1\blsunrecorder\UserGraphics\Day\GraphText.png →
GraphText1.png
Uploading \ACERSR1\blsunrecorder\UserGraphics\Days30\GraphText.png →
GraphText2.png
Uploading \ACERSR1\blsunrecorder\UserGraphics\Months12\GraphText.png →
GraphText3.png

Also getting [10060] Connection timed out

it looks like you are trying to use secure ftp?
also what have you entered as the ftp server?

Hi Brian
It looks as though my satellite broadband (Tooway) is running very slow with quite along latency. I have started using a mobile wifi on the mobile system for a connection and that works as it should. Are there any settings that would allow me to go back to Tooway to handle the slowness.
Sorry to have taken up your precious time.
Regards
Alan

ah, that would explain the connection timed out then
you could try increasing the ftp time out setting in the connections setup